- 6-outlet 8ft cord power strip distributes electricity to rack-mount,raceway or workbench applications in a convenient 24 in.
- Right-angle 5-15P plug permits easier connection in confined or hard-to-reach spaces
- Distribute power to computer equipment and other devices in an office,network
- Metal 24 in. housing designed to stand up in demanding lab and factory environments
- Power Distribution Strip/ Extension Strip/ PDU Strip
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
The power strip is easy to install in confined spaces, such as the back of a rack enclosure cabinet or behind furniture. When plugged in, the space-saving right-angle NEMA 5-15P plug guides the long eight-foot power cord parallel to the AC outlet, allowing you to push furniture against a wall to maximize space. The long cord gives you flexibility in placing the strip away from the outlet where power is most needed.
Hardware is included for mounting the 6-outlet power strip either horizontally along a raceway or workbench or vertically in an EIA-standard 19-inch rack. It's an ideal power strip for office, network, workbench, industrial, retail, telecom or other environments in which multi-outlet power distribution is desired.
The UL-listed power strip features a lighted on/off switch that provides one-touch control over all connected devices. A transparent cover protects the switch from being turned off accidentally. The built-in 15-amp circuit breaker immediately shuts down the power strip in case of an overload to prevent equipment damage.
The PS2406RA08B is backed by a lifetime warranty, ensuring reliability and performance.