Quick tech specs
- 1U Rackmount Console features an integrated 19" LCD display short-depth full 88-key keyboard and touch pad
- Mounts in 19" to 30" deep cabinets
- TAA Compliant for GSA Schedule Purchases
- Connect to a PS/2 computer or KVM and a PS/2 to USB and adapter is included to connect to a USB computer or KVM- Features a USB 2.0 pass-through port for connection of a USB peripheral such as a flash drive or CAC card reader
- Rack Mount KVM Switch/ Rack Mount Console
- Tripp Lite 1-year Warranty
Know your gear
Tripp Lite's B021-000-19-SH 1U Rackmount Console is the ideal solution for specialized vehicle projects, including rescue services and military specific applications. It can be mounted in as little as a 19" deep rack and features an integrated 19" LCD display, ( max native resolution of 1366 x 768), full 104-key keyboard and touch pad, all in a 1U rackmountable housing. It also features a USB 2.0 pass-through port for connection of a USB peripheral, such as a flash drive, CAC card reader, etc.. Your peripheral device connects to the USB type A port on the front of the unit, and your computer connects to the USB type A port on the back of the unit using a Tripp Lite UR020-Series type A M/M cable. This console is designed for use with a server or a KVM switch with PS/2 or USB console connectors. Constructed of heavy-duty steel housing.
Tripp Lite Rack Console Short-Depth KVM Cable Kit w/ 19" LCD VGA 1U TAA - K is rated4.50 out of5 by2.
Rated 5 out of 5 bysthambiraj from Works as specifiedWell built and works as specified. Easy to Mount with a clear display. Have it connected to a DELL KVM and the Console works good.
Date published: 2011-12-08T00:00:00-05:00
Rated 5 out of 5 byDarcy Riggan from I would definetely buy this again for my businessI use this as the rackmount server monitor for out entire pharmacy business. It doesn't get used a whole lot except for maintenance & updates to our server. It is plenty sufficient for what we need it for and I have zero complaints.
Date published: 2017-01-12T00:00:00-05:00