- Smart Line-Interactive Sine Wave 3U RackMountable Uninterrupted Power Supply w/Network Card Options provides Battery Backup through blackouts voltage fluctuations and surge
- Ideal for servers network and telecom hardware
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) corrects brownouts and over-voltages without using battery power
- NEMA L6-30P input; 2 NEMA 5-15R; 2 L6-20R and 1 L6-30R outlets
- 16 min runtime half load; 8.5 min full load
- 2 year Tripp Lite Warranty/$250,000 Lifetime Insurance
Tripp Lite's SMART 5000TEL3U intelligent, line-interactive UPS protects server, networking and telecommunications equipment from blackouts, voltage fluctuations and surges in a compact rackmount housing. Completely self-contained UPS system occupies only 3 rack spaces (3U) in a standard 19-inch rack, making this model one of the smallest 5kVA UPS systems available. Included accessories support mounting in 4-post rack enclosures. Large-capacity 5000 VA/3750 watt UPS system accepts raw 208/240V AC input, adjusting output to normal 208V levels. One pair of 120V outlets support up to 400VA monitors and other low-voltage accessories. Includes slot for internal SNMP/web card, plus 2 DB9 and 2 USB enhanced monitoring ports for unattended shutdown, remote control and monitoring of UPS system and power data. Five outlets (two L6-20R, one L6-30R and two 5-15R) allow the connection of high-current 20- and 30-amp 208V connectors and up to two 120V devices (max 400VA at 120V).