- Smart Line-Interactive Uninterrupted Power Supply Tower with 3 DB9 ports provides Battery Backup for servers networking accessories and telecommunications equipment
- Protects from blackouts voltage fluctuations and transient surges
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) corrects brownouts and over-voltages without using battery power
- 6 NEMA 5-15R outlets; NEMA 5-15P input
- Extended Run w/ optional external battery packs
- 2 year Tripp Lite Warranty/$250,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance
Tripp Lite's SMART2200NET intelligent, line interactive tower UPS system protects servers, networking accessories and telecommunications equipment from blackouts, voltage fluctuations and transient surges. Large internal batteries offer 27 minutes half load runtime and 11 minutes fully loaded. Runtime is expandable with optional BP24V33 external battery packs. 2200VA / 1700 watt power handling capability supports a variety of networking, telecom and other sensitive electronic applications. Includes 6 protected outlets. Supports remote monitoring of UPS and site power conditions via built-in RS-232 enabled monitoring port, plus standard UPS monitoring via 2 built in contact closure ports. Includes PowerAlert UPS monitoring and unattended shutdown software with complete cabling. Supports SNMP with optional external SNMPWEBSOLO adapter. Built-in audible alarm and front panel LEDs indicate line power, battery power, battery charge level, load level, plus voltage regulation status. Network grade AC surge suppression protects equipment from damage and performance problems resulting from transient surges. Two year warranty with $250,000 connected equipment insurance.