Quick tech specs
- Connects a 2.5 in. SATA hard disk drive or solid state drive to your laptop or computer’s USB port for extra storage and fast data transfer
- Works up to 70% faster when connected to UASP host controller
- 2.5 HDD Enclosure/ 2.5 SATA Hard Drive Enclosure/ USB 3.0 Hard Drive Enclosure/ USB 3 2.5 Enclosure/ UASP Enclosure/ 2.5in SATA III Enclosure
- Supports USB 3.0 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps
- Compatible with 2.5 in. SATA HDDs and SSDs up to 3 TB
- 3-Year Tripp Lite Warranty
Know your gear
The U357-025-UASP USB 3.0 SuperSpeed External 2.5 in. SATA Hard Drive Enclosure is a quick, easy way to connect a SATA HDD (Hard Disk Drive) or SSD (Solid State Drive) to your laptop, netbook or notebook's USB port. Not only does it support USB 3.0 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps, but its UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol) feature reduces latency and allows it to perform up to 70% faster when connected to a UASP-enabled host controller. Perfect for storing and sharing large files like photos, music and video files, the enclosure is compatible with 2.5-inch SATA drives up to 3 TB. Just insert the drive into the SATA connector, connect the included one-foot USB 3.0 Micro-B cable to your computer, and slide the protective cover over the drive, even when it's in use, to keep it dust-free at all times. The U357-025-UASP accepts SATA III (6 Gbps), SATA II (3 Gbps) and SATA I (1.5 Gbps) drives, as well as USB 2.0 (480 Mbps) and USB 1.1 (12 Mbps) transfer speeds. A blue LED flashes to indicate data transfer is occurring. After thirty minutes of inactivity, the enclosure goes into hibernation mode and wakes up when activity resumes. No software, drivers or external power supply is required.
Tripp Lite USB 3.0 SuperSpeed External 2.5 in. SATA Hard Drive Enclosure - is rated5.00 out of5 by2.
Rated 5 out of 5 byeasy tech from Exactly as advertisedHolds the laptop HD securely and easily.
Date published: 2019-02-11T00:00:00-05:00
Rated 5 out of 5 byLK from Very easy to useThe SATA drive, once removed from my laptop, was very easy to install in the Tripplite enclosure. Worked the first time it was plugged into a USB port.
Date published: 2018-11-08T00:00:00-05:00