- Connects high-speed USB 3.0 equipment in industrial environments that require protection against dust and moisture
- Built to protect process control and other USB 3.0 applications in harsh environments
- IP68-rated to resist dust and endure immersion in 1.5 m of water up to 60 min
- Supports USB 3.0 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps—10x faster than USB 2.0
- Dispels EMI/RFI line noise that can destroy data and affect equipment performance
- TAA Compliant USB cable
- Lifetime Tripp Lite Warranty
The IP68 rating means the USB Type-A to USB Type-A cable is not only 100% protected against dust, but also able to endure immersion in 1.5 meters of water for up to 60 minutes with no damage or decline in performance, making the cable ideal for basement applications. For applications that require IP68 protection, use the industrial cable with a Tripp Lite N206-SB01-IND surface-mount box and U325-000-IND bulkhead coupler. If only IP44 protection against splashing water from all directions is required, pair the cable with a N206-FP01-IND, N206-FP02-IND or N206-FP04-IND metal wall plate and the U325-000-IND coupler.
The USB-A to USB-A cable's shielded construction helps fight against EMI/RFI line noise that interferes with your signal and can distort or destroy data. Electromagnetic interference and radio frequency interference can be created by electric motors, power cables, welding equipment and other heavy machinery frequently found in industrial applications.
This USB-A male to USB-A male cable supports USB 3.0 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps - 10 times faster than USB 2.0. Its bi-directional data interface allows data to flow both directions simultaneously, increasing theoretical bandwidth by 10 times for efficient power and little wait-time. The U325-003-IND is also backward compatible with previous USB generations.
The U325-003-IND is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which makes it eligible for GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule and other federal procurement contracts.
The U325-003-IND is backed by a lifetime warranty, ensuring reliability and performance.