- Hospital-grade USB wall charger with USB-A port charges a USB-powered mobile device
- Recommended for in patient-care vicinities for safe convenient charging of smartphones tablets and other USB devices
- Compliant to AAMI ES60601-1:2005+A1 and CSA C22.2 No. 60601-1:2014 3rd Edition
- Mounting tab for secure installation to wall outlet
- Works with any NEMA 1-15R 5-15R or 5-15/20R AC outlet
- hospital grade outlet/ usb wall outlet/ hospital grade plug/ usb outlet/ usb receptacle
To charge your USB device, simply connect the U280-001-W2-HG to a NEMA 1-15R, 5-15R or 5-15/20R AC outlet, and connect your device to the available USB-A port. The charger protects against overheating, overcurrent and overcharging - in fact, it stops charging as soon as your devices' batteries are at full capacity. The compact design allows for easy carrying in a backpack, purse, suitcase or laptop bag - ideal for visiting hours - or for connecting to an outlet located in a tight space, such as behind furniture.